We had biscuits and gravy for every meal when I was growing up. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner (which my grandmother called supper). You can choose the ink color, but gray is usually in stock and ships a little faster than the other colors.
Says: "Pass the Biscuits and Gravy"
Towel Color: Choose white, natural, or some of each
Ink Color: You choose (gray is pictured)
PASS THE BISCUITS AND GRAVY | KITCHEN TOWEL | WHOLESALE
• minimum of 6 per ink color
• lint-free kitchen towel
• screen printed by hand with water based inks
• approximately 28 x 29 inches when unfolded / 7 x 13 inches when folded
• machine wash in cold water and dry on low to prevent shrinking
• the entire towel including the image can be ironed (use a cotton setting and iron the back side of the towel)
• white towels are super absorbent and fast drying / natural towels are 100% eco friendly
• some small flecks of colored thread in the towels are normal and are not considered defects / these can be removed carefully with tweezers
• to fold: fold towel in half along the long edge, fold in half again along the long edge making sure the image faces the front, fold in half along the short edge and drape on a towel rack