I hand-pull all of my screen printed towels, and sometimes they come out a little less than perfect. These towels all have a small dark spot on the top left of the heart. The ink is a bit concentrated in this spot. No other defects. There's a loop on the back to hang the towel.
Says: "Bless Your Heart"
Towel Color: Natural
Ink Color: Dark Red
SLIGHTLY IMPERFECT BLESS YOUR HEART | KITCHEN TOWEL
• lint-free kitchen towel
• screen printed by hand with water based inks
• approximately 28 x 29 inches when unfolded / 7 x 13 inches when folded
• machine wash in cold water and dry on low to prevent shrinking
• white towels are super absorbent and fast drying / natural towels are 100% eco friendly
• some small flecks of colored thread in the towels are normal and are not considered defects / these can be removed carefully with tweezers
• to fold: fold towel in half along the long edge, fold in half again along the long edge making sure the image faces the front, fold in half along the short edge and drape on a towel rack