Knoxville's most well-known monument: the Sunsphere. Digitally printed fabric inside a laser-cut bamboo frame. The wood is unfinished and while it was sanded, it might still have splintered edges so it should not be used as a toy.
Says: "Knoxville, Tennessee"
White Twine / Amber Bamboo Frame
SUNSPHERE | ORNAMENT
• digitally printed fabric inside a laser-cut bamboo frame
• cotton twine for hanging
• ornament measures approximately 3.125 inches in diameter and is about 1/4" thick
• kid and pet friendly - non breakable
• for decoration only, the wood is unfinished and should not be used as a toy
• because the wood is laser-cut, the edges are blackened